In addition to being a Primary Care practice, Aurora also operates a walk-in clinic as part of our commitment to the community of Thunder Bay. Please check our website or phone us at (807) 285-1894 to check walk-in clinic hours and estimated wait times.
The Walk-In Clinic is available only to patients who have had their meet and greet appointments and formally enrolled with a Physician in the Clinic.
In an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19 we will be implementing changes to our walk-in clinic:
Walk-In Registration will now be done by Telephone, please call (807) 633-6792 to register
Walk-In registration will take place on:
- Monday from 4:00pm to 5:00pm
- Thursday from 4:00pm to 5:00pm
- Saturday from 9:00am – 1:00pm
- Tuesday’s walk-in clinic is cancelled until further notice
Things to remember:
- Registration for the walk-in is for same day, emergent appointments
- Regular clinic issues/concerns will not be addressed at this number
- Please call the clinic at (807) 285-1894 during regular business hours, to book an appointment with your Physician
- If you are exhibiting any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 DO NOT COME TO THE CLINIC