COVID-19 Coronavirus Information
In an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19 we will be implementing changes to our walk-in clinic:
Walk-In Registration will now be done by Telephone, please call (807) 633-6792 to register
Walk-In registration will take place on:
- Monday from 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- Thursday from 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- Saturday from 11:00am – 3:00pm
- Tuesday’s walk-in clinic is cancelled until further notice
Things to remember:
- Registration for the walk-in is for same day, emergent appointments
- Regular clinic issues/concerns will not be addressed at this number
- Please call the clinic at (807) 285-1894 during regular business hours, to book an appointment with your Physician
- If you are exhibiting any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 DO NOT COME TO THE CLINIC
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we will be rescheduling all non-urgent appointments. We will be conducting telephone appointments, when possible.
The Aurora Family Clinic does not have the capacity to safely conduct clinical testing for COVID-19, also known as Coronavirus. If you feel that you require testing, please call the Thunder Bay District Health Unit at (807) 625-5900 for further direction.
BE ADVISED – ONLY PATIENT THAT ARE SYMPTOMATIC WILL BE TESTED FOR COVID-19.
To avoid the spread of infection, DO NOT GO TO A CLINIC OR HOSPITAL BEFORE CALLING FIRST and be ready to self isolate, if necessary. If you have had any travel outside of Canada YOU MUST SELF ISOLATE FOR 14 DAYS upon your return to Canada.
Our Walk-In Clinic will continue normal operation, although will be reduced to urgent presentations only. Work notes are not required for self-isolation and will not be provided through our clinic.
Please visit the link below or click the button to use the self-assessment tool